Crossfire Europe

Free RP points??

Bookmark and Share

Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 17 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
47 Posts
Sbana posted on 11-26-2011 2:45

Ok, I went to grab me some free RP,

I did 4 times the 234 RP thing, one time the 1000+ thing on Promotional recharge, Superrewards

I only got 234 RP in total.

I did what it says to do and nothing yet

And yes it has been more than 15 minutes

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Is the free RP working at all?

All Replies

Not Ranked
19 Posts

I dont have any problems with free rp, but sometimes you have to contact the company end send the last page or confirmation e-mail. (i dont have bought any rp but i have sl8:P like the free RP)

Top 100 Contributor
152 Posts

It works if you do it properly. I've received more than 6k RP already.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
333 Posts

Neof1tzx:

It works if you do it properly. I've received more than 6k RP already.

I'd got 9+ K free before the RP patch. Bought another 60K and will be getting 30more next update. BOKU ftw.

IGN: Like

Live your life the way you want and don't ever let others make choices for you.

Top 75 Contributor
210 Posts

I got total 92k RP

Spend some RP on the ULP Capsule.

But i'm waiting for some new weapons.

Btw, M4A1-Custom should be a GP create <.<

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Not Ranked
15 Posts

Hello I also went to pick some ''free'' RP and all i ever got is 234 RP! More then few times i did what they told me to do and nothing at all...Liked some groups on FB but nothing happened!!

Not Ranked
6 Posts

In the section of the free RP says download CF reach private and you get 700+ free rp

Passed that level and still no RP.

How can i get them?

Not Ranked
6 Posts

Who should i contact about this?

Its been almost a day and still haven't got the RP

Not Ranked
6 Posts
Suggested by Freman93

I tried two more offers, Babylon and a game and still no RP.

Do the same rules apply to all or you pick who is gonna get the free RP.

Cause from what i see about there are players that have got thousands so far and i still cant 

redeem the first one whic was to download CF play and become a Private.

So can somebody pls tell me how this works, cause im following the steps and get nothing at the end

Top 10 Contributor
Male
1,258 Posts

jdred:

I tried two more offers, Babylon and a game and still no RP.

Do the same rules apply to all or you pick who is gonna get the free RP.

Cause from what i see about there are players that have got thousands so far and i still cant 

redeem the first one whic was to download CF play and become a Private.

So can somebody pls tell me how this works, cause im following the steps and get nothing at the end

If you think that you have done all the requirements right,you can use the customer service;in superrewards click on get button and click on help button so click on continue to the offer inquiry page, finally you have to put your email address and in the question/comments box put the proof that you have done right all the requirements
example:
for email-subscribing offers put the all convalidation mails that you have received(expand the email including in this way the sender,time when you received the mail etc. copy and paste it in the box)/for mobilephones offers(i not recommend them no) you have to put the text message that you have received on your phone including also the time when you received it.

Another way to have proofs is take some screenshoot and upload them on http://tinypic.com/
after having upload them,paste the link of the screenshoots in the question/comments box by explaining that you haven't receive you RP.Usually you receive your RP after 12 hours if you use the customer servicebow
P.S:I have get more than 60k RP by free offers ;)

Signature by AngelisM
Thank you ;) 

IGN: Sardaukar93

Not Ranked
6 Posts

Thank you Freman93 for your reply.

I followed your recommendation and already enquired about my missing point providing proof.

On the other hand you can only contacted them only from the help in recent activity in which i dont see

at all the CrossFire Europe reward which was downloading the game and become private.

How i enquire about that?

I will try using the form of on of the other offers and see what happens but if you know any other way please let me know

Thank you again

Top 10 Contributor
Male
1,258 Posts

jdred:

Thank you Freman93 for your reply.

I followed your recommendation and already enquired about my missing point providing proof.

On the other hand you can only contacted them only from the help in recent activity in which i dont see

at all the CrossFire Europe reward which was downloading the game and become private.

How i enquire about that?

I will try using the form of on of the other offers and see what happens but if you know any other way please let me know

Thank you again

You are welcome :)
About it you can do the offer again (yes is very booring to make a new account and rank it up to private again D:)and after the button help appear submit your proofs, in this way you are sure to be credited (once you have received your points the offer disappear from the list of the offers),don't worry because these inconvenients had happen to me too ;)

Signature by AngelisM
Thank you ;) 

IGN: Sardaukar93

Not Ranked
6 Posts

Whats the point starting all over again? Can i transfer the points? :) to my previous account if i start over?

Cause same way i can start over and not getting the button again

Not only the offers i take disappear but also some of those i havent.

I played pangya used the button again cause they didnt credited the points once more, but  the offer

is still there, unlike with the CF offer which is gone.

The system doest work as it should be

Top 10 Contributor
Male
2,701 Posts

jdred:

Whats the point starting all over again? Can i transfer the points? :) to my previous account if i start over?

Cause same way i can start over and not getting the button again

Not only the offers i take disappear but also some of those i havent.

I played pangya used the button again cause they didnt credited the points once more, but  the offer

is still there, unlike with the CF offer which is gone.

The system doest work as it should be

Im afraid to tell you that you cant transfer the points in any way.... Sorry

/ ShadY-

IGN: ShadY

Clan: Endless

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative